Wednesday, 3 April 2013Sharing Our Six Word Memoirs! Would you like to add a photostream featuring our Six Word Memoirs on your blog? Add the following badge code as an HTML gadget on your blog!
www.flickr.com

Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Hi , my name is Jace Slater


   I'm currently in grade 11 and im reading a book called Perks and its super interesting from the time I pick it up and from the time I put it down . It never has a point were im not inerested in it. It always seems to have a rise or some sort of conflict in it. Which personally I enjoy becuase it makes the book a lot more intresting to read and enjoy able . If there wasn't any kind of conflict in this book then it would be borning and personally I dont think I'd like it as much but becuase there is its super fun and enjoy able to read and I'd suggest or tell anyone to read this book becuase it super good .  
 
 
personally I believe that anyone who hates reading would be super intreseted in this book becuase it  is so good and I could probably go on forever how much I enjoy this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment