Wednesday, 3 April 2013Sharing Our Six Word Memoirs! Would you like to add a photostream featuring our Six Word Memoirs on your blog? Add the following badge code as an HTML gadget on your blog!
www.flickr.com

Monday, 25 February 2013

Weekly Response

Perks
Stephen choosy
30 -74

Personally , I didn't think that Sam was going to kiss Charlie , I wasn't expecting that to happen at all I was kind of shocked because sam always told Charlie not to think of her In that way .she told him that she was to old for him . Which person I don't think age really matter if you two years older.

Just the fact that Charlie really like Sam and now that she kissed him his feelings that he has for her are to progress even more because she has lend him on . Which I don't think is right because If I were Charlie I wouldn't want to be in his position , Before that even Occurred Sam had asked Charlie if be has ever bed kissed before a he had said no but do my parents count and Sam had said besides your parents . He had said no . PersonAlly I think Sam was shocked but I think it was that Charlie was scared that Charlie hasn't kissed anyone in his life time . i believe that he wanted to wait to find someone that cares about him a lot which Sam shows that she does .

All in all personally I think that Sam wanted to to kiss Charlie because she really cared about him and just the fact that he really like her and cares about her it wouldn't be wired it would be genuine .

I predict that more is going to go on with Charlie and Sam. I think there not just to remain friends .I think that Sam will start to get feeling for Charlie .

No comments:

Post a Comment