Stephen Chboski
74-90
Weekly Reader response #3
I predicted that more was going to to go on between Sam and Charile considering the fact that Sam kissed kissed Charile but suprisely nothing did happen. Which I'm shocked because I thought that they were going to go out for Chariles birthday when they got back from they trip but Sam and Patrick didn't even call to wish him a happy birthday like they said they were going to. Which is sad because that's all Charile really wanted just a Happy birthday wish . Didn't happen ! .
Personally I kind of though that was going to happen to Charile but Sam and Patrick probably just got caught up with what they were doing because they were on a trip and having fun and they probably just got distracted and didn't mean to forget but that happens in life . Which personally I know how that feels which sucks . You just have to learn to look at the bright side because there will always be one next year and the year after that and so on , In away its different for Charile because he does't have many friends his only has a couple which are Sam and Patrick so I think that's why Charile was upset more then anything .
Even through he had his family with him for his birthday and his brother that had flew in for him. Personally I feel that he would of liked to celebrate his birthday with his friends because he can relate to them better then he can to his family. Which are Sam and Patrick but he wasn't able to .
No comments:
Post a Comment