Wednesday, 3 April 2013Sharing Our Six Word Memoirs! Would you like to add a photostream featuring our Six Word Memoirs on your blog? Add the following badge code as an HTML gadget on your blog!
www.flickr.com

Monday, 4 March 2013

My personal addition #2

Personally , I really enjoy photography and taking photos on my spare time. My camera is like a bestfriend it captures so many interesting and cool images such as when the sun just rises . Thoes are always the most beautiful photos  I mainly like  to take photo's of my friends , family , and my  animals which I currently have two dogs and a cat they are everything I honestly love them so much . The sad part is my cat now has been missing for a while  and it sucks but my cat knows  where he lives.  I just hope he can find his way back home !

No comments:

Post a Comment