Wednesday, 3 April 2013Sharing Our Six Word Memoirs! Would you like to add a photostream featuring our Six Word Memoirs on your blog? Add the following badge code as an HTML gadget on your blog!
www.flickr.com

Sunday, 10 March 2013

Personal addition

Persoanlly , I love traveling even through I havent been to many place I plan on to do more exploring around the world . Which well be fun and interssting to see other places. So far I've been to the states and in the states I went to grand forks and fargo. I've also been to teeth bridge alberta. Which was beautiful . I've also been to minnesota and fort frances. Which was a lot of fun because I got to see my cousins. Now in may im going to be going to las vegas with my family which I'm really excited about becuase I've never been there before and its gpong to be a lot of fun  considering I'm going to be going with my whole family .Were going to be going for a week or longer and I'm which im super pumped about . Then in july I'm going to be going to see Justin Bieber in concert with one of my best friend which is Seleena in ottawa . The fun part about os that were going tp be driving put there and on the way there were going to be going to stay in stratford for a night whhich os Justin Biebers home town . While we're there were going to go to Justin BIebers grandmas house in stratford considerring tje tpwn os so small well be able to find his grandmas house .

All in all I'm really pumped becuase this summer is going to be amazing and super fun and whl lnows wjay else is to come .

No comments:

Post a Comment