Wednesday, 3 April 2013Sharing Our Six Word Memoirs! Would you like to add a photostream featuring our Six Word Memoirs on your blog? Add the following badge code as an HTML gadget on your blog!
www.flickr.com

Wednesday, 3 April 2013




I had left a comment on Nick and Andy's picture that they created together. I chose that picture becuase I thought it was cute and it looked like they put a lot of effort into it .Which they most likly put a lot of hard work into becuase I remember being that little not not wanting to sit still for five minutes so I could imagine . How they felt when they made that photo . Autmatly I thought that they'd apperecaite and enjoy that someone is commenting on there photo even though there in grade 1 and 2 they were probably overwhelmed and excited that people were looking at there blog becuase I know if I were in grade 1 or 2  I'd be over joyed and excited .
 
 
Personally , to me a good comment is with no vulagr language and just being respectful to someone elses  work that they put out there for people to see that enjoy it. People do put a lot of work into the thing they want people to see and not to trash talk there stuff becuase I know that there are people  out there that do that which is unforunt but in some cases it can and cannot be controlled . All in all a good commment is just being respectful and friendly and not being rude to someones work.
 
 
On the other hand the characteristist of a byou ad comment are the following :Vulgar language and being rude and disrespectful , as well as thing such as goofying around and being mean and thinking you funny but you turly not ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment