Wednesday, 3 April 2013Sharing Our Six Word Memoirs! Would you like to add a photostream featuring our Six Word Memoirs on your blog? Add the following badge code as an HTML gadget on your blog!
www.flickr.com

Thursday, 4 April 2013

 Memoir # 1

confessions

Personally, my confession is that I adore Miley Cyrus she is amazing . Since day one when I heard of her and when I was little I listened to her music all the time and sometime it helped me escape the real world ,I was in my own world . If I ever got a chance to meet Miley Cyrus I would probably be overwhelmed because I looked up to her as I was growing up . when I was little I always watched Hannah Montana and I thought it was the coolest shaw considering her dad got to be in it with her and I've aways wanted to be an actor like Miley Cyrus I looked and admired her so much she was kind of like an mentor if that makes sense . I know one day I'll meet her I'm not going to give up . Never give up always believe !


 


No comments:

Post a Comment