Perks
Stephen chobski
Pg 100 -110
Weekly response #5
Personlly , theres not much left to read but what I've read so far has been quite interesting and becuase there has been so many twist and turns though out the entire book . Some of the things that I'm personally shocked about . One of thoes shocking mooments for me is the fact that Charile kissed Sam at the little party (gathering ) they were at because they were playing a game similar to spin the bottle and charlie got asked to kiss the pretties girl in the room and he had kissed sam in instead of his date and she really liked him but Charile really loves Sam a great deal but Charilss date didnt know that he liked Sam as much as he did but Chariles friends were pretty shocked and so was I as the reader but personally I kind of predict that that was going to happen . Considering though out the entire book Charils is always complimenting Sam and really wants to date t her but she feels old for him so she trys to hook Charile up with Sam friend which is Chariles date which charile ends up embarrassing his date . Persoanly I thought that was so mean of him but then again he said of he kissed his date that he aould be leading her on even more and that he dodnt want that to happen. Which persoanlly I understand whatt point of view CHarile is coming from . Then again he shouldn't of lead his date on for as long as he did. I think he should of told her before they went to that small gathering so at least she new instead of getting her heart pulled on and messed around with . Thats just my thought. Now Chariles friends don't really talk to him because of this and he is shutting everyone out from his life becuase lf obe little inceident that occured . Its crazy how one moment you can be laughing and in two seconds flat you have no one by yourside and your standing there alone and dont know what to do with your life . Thats the kind of vib I got about Charile when he turns to drugs for comfort . Personally i just think that he should take some time of off everything and he should just figure out how to prove to hos friends and especially his date that he's way better then that Then again j dont think people shoyld have to prove themselfs i think people should just exprct people for how they are . In this case I think its a different situation becuade Charile was messing around woth a girls heart whoch is HORRIBLE ! All in all Charile learns his lesson to jever do thay again and him and hos froends are cool and fronds again and he ends up getting a second chance with the girl and apologizies to her .
No comments:
Post a Comment