Wednesday, 3 April 2013Sharing Our Six Word Memoirs! Would you like to add a photostream featuring our Six Word Memoirs on your blog? Add the following badge code as an HTML gadget on your blog!
www.flickr.com

Wednesday, 3 April 2013


                                  HATE

Six word memoir #4

------------->' I strongly hate mice so much ' 





Hate - Personally ,  I hate mice  there so creepy and they just look nasty . I've never liked them and  I I personally get really freaked out by them really easily ! I don't know why I've just always been very scared of them.  Its has just been one of those thing where I never really liked them just because they can carry so many different kind of diseases. I personally didn't have any photos of them so I took one of the Internet .

The link is www.mice.con - Personally I could even put a picture Neisse they are so nasty and I can't stand looking at them because they are so nasty so here is the link feel free to check it out and my quote is *I strongly hate mice so much*!




No comments:

Post a Comment