Memoir#6-Love
Personally, I'm very family orientated partly has to do with my mom because she's is very involved and is an incredible women! She always knows how to put a smile on my face when I'm upset or if something is bothering me. Were very close! I love being around my family because there always there for me. I'm always there for them. If something goes wrong my mom would be right by my side in and instant and help me though it even though I'm very independent its nice to have someone there for you To me family is everything and I love them long term and that would never change.
My quote - Family is never ending cherish them
What I've done to put this picture together was use pic monkey and added a bunch and created a collage because I though it was a creative way of putting these photos together,

No comments:
Post a Comment