Wednesday, 3 April 2013Sharing Our Six Word Memoirs! Would you like to add a photostream featuring our Six Word Memoirs on your blog? Add the following badge code as an HTML gadget on your blog!
www.flickr.com

Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Comment #1

Here the link to get to it !
http://stephaniezappia.blogspot.ca/2013/03/six-word-memoir-6.html#comment-form

 The first comment I posted on stephanie blog.  Perosnally I commented on one of stephanie photos that she used for her 6 word memoir  becuase I thought it was very well done and it caught my eye becuase the quote that she used was well done . I thought that what she wrote was very true as well because "smile does not avoid your problems" at all !


Comment #2
here the link http://www.ellysescreativeblog.blogspot.ca/2013/03/my-family-means-so-much-to-me-and-i.html#comment-form

 The second comment I put on Ellyse blog becuase I tought that the picture she used for her six word memoir was so cute and fit the quote perfectly.  I agree with what she put as her quote. Family is everything , you should always keep them close to you no matter what ! In a blink of an eye something can happen , You not promsed tomorrow no one is! Everyone you have to check it out and see it for yourself so head over to Ellyse blog . The picture that used for her six word memoir is super adorible! You'll love it !

Comment #3
heres the link
http://beascreatingwords.blogspot.ca/2013/03/my-night_4.html#comment-form

The third comment that I posted was on beans picture that she took before she was going on a trip becuase I thought that was a good and smart idea and thought it was kind of cool becuase I do the same before I go anyway when I travel, What  she does is she  printed out an extra copy of everything she need for trips  and put a copy in her dance binder so it didn't get misplace . Which personally I thought was very smart becuase you never know when you may lose something and you certantily don't want to get stuck somewhere away from home because that would stuck, All thought it might be fun if your with a group of friends but still it would get borning after a while.  All in all I just thought that it was a good idea ! Perosnally, I do the same as well and I thought I was the only one but it turns out other people do it to ! So I'm not the only one after all .





No comments:

Post a Comment