Personal Addition
Personally , my spring break was amazing I had such a good time . The reason why I had a good time was because I was with all friend and family which made it better then ever . We all laughed and was so relaxed because we didn't have to do anything like go to school . We got to sleep in but that didn't happen very much because I like to keep myself busy so all most everyday I Andy best friend Dylan went out and explored the city a little bit more . Even through it my seem there's not much to do in winning there is which actually kind of surprised me . I didn't really realize that there are cool and interesting things in Winnipeg . Even though I've been all most everywhere in Winnipeg it's still fun to explore with a friend that doesn't very often . I didn't only do that I also went out with some other friends and we went to a movie worst idea ever becuases we went to see SpringkBreaker (I don't know if you ever watched it but don't I'm telling you know save you money please) When I and my friends and I went it to watch the movie we didnt think it was going to be that bad but it was we were so tempted to leave but we didn't becuasse the worst it got the funnier it had got . which was suprisly wired .
No comments:
Post a Comment