Wednesday, 3 April 2013Sharing Our Six Word Memoirs! Would you like to add a photostream featuring our Six Word Memoirs on your blog? Add the following badge code as an HTML gadget on your blog!
www.flickr.com

Monday, 8 April 2013

                                                                    Memoir # 4 Future

Personally , my future is yet unknown personally I don't know what I want to do besides being a helping human being in our society today with that said I don't know exactly what I want to do I just know that where ever life take me and whatever career I decide to under take and accomplishes I know its going to do with helping children get out of gangs and reinforce them to stay positive and help them have a mind set to go to school and just reinforce them that people do care about them and ultimately help support them . Children now a days are more likely to become drop outs and join criminal activities. Which is honestly the saddest thing that can happen because no parents wants there child  to be drop outs and in gangs.That's why in my near future  I'm going to try and put a stop to this because those kids may not have a support system in there life which is why there probably looking for exception. Which children involved in these cases  think there going down on the right path with going criminal activities and that they think the guys that are telling them to steal stuff for them is there friend but in all reality there not there just using them to get what they want ! Not only that but more serious thing to get what they want . Which it is so important to have organization  open to help kids and teens like this. Some kids would probably look at this organization that I want to open one day with a blind eye because that's how kids are considering I am a teenager but I have a huge support system which is my mom that helps me a great deal which is why I think its super important that children and teens have the same thing in there life's because it just makes everything easier. Which is why I want to help children and teens and kids to have the same kind of thing that there missing out on , In some cases children don't know there parents at a young age and there adopted which also can cause these types off influence but not only kids that don't know there parents there also kids that might have parents but they don't support them in any kid of way which is why those kids are trying to reach out for help but they end up going in the wrong direction such as joining a gang ! Not to say that all children and teens and kids are involved in this  type of action . Only kids and teens that are trying to reach out to be honest you'd be amazed how much are involved which is very sad because their probably all bright and have good intention but don't know how to express them selves  Personally I don't know what I'd do with out my mom because she is my mom first and my best friend  second. my support systems she  helps me when I can't keep me feet on the ground . She means the world to me ! .

A  future is a helping hand !

No comments:

Post a Comment