Wednesday, 3 April 2013Sharing Our Six Word Memoirs!
Would you like to add a photostream featuring our Six Word Memoirs on your blog?
Add the following badge code as an HTML gadget on your blog!
| www.flickr.com |
Monday, 15 April 2013
Personal addition
Personally . I had a good weekend I mostly worked though it. It was kind of tiring but money is what motivates me because I'm saving up to go to Vegas in may . I'm super pumped and excited because I never been to Vegas and I get to go with my family and friends. Which is going to be so much fun and I get to go to the Eminem store and the wax museum that they have in Vegas .were going to be going to all the hot spot there and I'm super excited because we're going to there for a week but I wish we were going longer but the. Again I can always go back because I'm still young and have plenty of time to explore the world .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment