Wednesday, 3 April 2013Sharing Our Six Word Memoirs! Would you like to add a photostream featuring our Six Word Memoirs on your blog? Add the following badge code as an HTML gadget on your blog!
www.flickr.com

Saturday, 6 April 2013


Memoir # 2

Family 
For this photo I chose to use a few different photo of my family members . Personally , I love my family so much and I'd do anything for them. When it comes down to it I'd say that my family is pretty loyal and very loving expectantly my mom she is very caring of others and always there for me . Which I really appreciate  Everyone in my family loves and cares for everyone so much .The sad part is that my siblings are all grow up and all of them moved out which is sad because I'm really close with them . My sister that is the oldest now moved out which really sucks because she didn't only moved out but she move to Alberta which sucks because its not like I can take walk and she her I'd have to flew out but its worth it . She always be there for me no matter what .


The same with  my step dad - I call him dad because he's been there for me since day one and I love him to death. He'll always be there for me as well . Were just super close. I wish  he was my real dad because like I've said before he has always been there for me since day one .On of our favorite moments is when we went on a  motorcycle ride which are so much fun I and enjoy them so much.

This one time we went on a motorcycle ride for 3 hours on the high way in the summer honestly I wish I could go back to that day because it was so much fun . The wind blowing super fast in our faces but we didn't care because we were having fun. The thing that I didn't like is when we were on the motorcycle we were going super fast and my dad was doing zig zaggs and I felt like I was going to fall of the motorcycle . I didn't I just got a huge adrenaline rush .

All in all I love my family so much and I'd do anything for them . I help them if they got into trouble we  have each other backs . No matter what were always going to be there for each other .

                   Ill always be by your side !





No comments:

Post a Comment