Wednesday, 3 April 2013Sharing Our Six Word Memoirs! Would you like to add a photostream featuring our Six Word Memoirs on your blog? Add the following badge code as an HTML gadget on your blog!
www.flickr.com

Tuesday, 9 April 2013


Memoir#7
Me

Personally , I'm myself no one else I am who I am and I just like having fun and being me .The people that have helped shape who I am as a person is my mom and  they mean the world to me I look up to them 100 percent. My sister is very inspiring because she has graduated from university and has a degree and is getting married. Which is amazing because she has done so good for her self and she a very good role model and is inspiring.. I love my mom and sisters so much there amazing and they;ve been there for me form my ups and downs and always taught me right from wrong and personally I don't know where I;d be if I didn't have them in my life. 

My mom is an amazing person and she is amazing and she put up with me at my worst and my good moment in life and is still standing strong she's a hard worker and has been though more then ever and which makes me love her even more because she has significantly has helped shape the person I am today. I love my family to an extent that I cant reach without them in my life I ont know where I'd be they mean more then anything to me. 


My quote -I'm me that's who no else!

No comments:

Post a Comment