Personal Addition
Favourite Assignment !
Personally , so far creative writing has been fun I've learned a lot being in this class. Such how to be more creative and expand on my ideas and thoughts. I've learned new and cool ideas and personally one of my favourite thing that we've done in creative writing would have been when we had to do 6 word memoirs . I thought it was fun and a cool idea and I hope that we get more fun projects like this one because I really enjoyed it . Second because it was kind of a challenge for me to think of some of the quotes and be artistic with the project but over all I collected all my thought and ideas and was able to overcome my fear of not being able to finish it ! So far the 6 word memoir was my favourite project yet !
No comments:
Post a Comment