Wednesday, 3 April 2013Sharing Our Six Word Memoirs! Would you like to add a photostream featuring our Six Word Memoirs on your blog? Add the following badge code as an HTML gadget on your blog!
www.flickr.com

Monday, 8 April 2013


                                                                    Reflection 
                                                             Black Out Poetry 

Personally , I really enjoyed the Blackout Poetry it was really fun and different which is  why I really enjoyed it  !   It was kind of frustrating at the begging I started out a little bumpy because I would find one really good one and then try and connect it to two more was kind of hard but over time reading article after article you don't even think about it . Before you know it you have a theme and all of your poems connect to each other in some kind of way . Which I thought was neat  how they came together because at the start I was kind of worried that they weren't going to connect  There were a couple thing that I found very unique about this project that it was very different from very other one I've ever done not only that but its very different and with that said I thought that it was kind f neat how we make a poem out of a few words and all of sudden they just connect . 

Personally , I've learned a lot that I didn't know before such as I that I enjoy Blackout Poetry more then I thought I would . At first I thought it was silly but once I got engaged with it I really started to enoy it but at the begging I wasn't to sure of it so I think I learned never look a blind eye at something when you don;t know nothing about it ! Personally I think we should have more fun and cool assignment like Black out Poetry .

No comments:

Post a Comment